Here's what's happening at Southern Bank
A new and improved mobile app and online banking platform is now available for customers to use.
What you need to know:
- Current online banking customers will not need to re-enroll with the new mobile app.
- You will use your existing username and password to login.
- Please review any recurring payments or transfers and ensure they are working correctly.
- Remember to only use the Southern Bank website or app to login to your account. Never follow suspicious links from an email or text message. We will never ask you to login to your account via email or text message.
- Supported browsers are Chrome, Firefox, Edge & Safari. Internet Explorer is NOT supported.
To download the mobile app: Beginning January 4, 2022 you will have 30 days to download the new app. After 30 days, the current app will no longer work and you will be forced to download the new app. We encourage you to download the new app as soon as possible.
When opening the current Southern Bank mobile app, it should direct you to download the new app. You can also search “Southern Bank of Tennessee” in the app store.
Logging in for the first time: You will use your existing username and password to access your account. You can log in for the first time from the mobile app or a desktop computer.
When you log in for the first time, you will be required to set up a two factor authentication method.
Then, choose your verification method.
The most common method is to send a voice or text message to your mobile phone.
Enter the code sent to your phone.