Because you matter, now you can bank where you want! With the new Southern Bank of Tennessee Mobile Banking, you can access your account information right from your cell phone:
- Download the App from the Apple Apps Store or Google Play Marketplace (depending on your device)
- Use your phone's web browser
- Use SMS text messaging*
Or you can use your phone’s web browser to go to www.SouthernBankofTN.mobi.
Southern Bank of Tennessee Mobile allows you to:
- Check balances
- Transfer money between accounts
- View recent transactions
- Deposit Checks Remotely** (follow the link for a Remote Deposit Anywhere User Guide)
- Pay bills***
- Suspend or Activate your Debit Card (follow the link for instructions)
Enrollment is easy and fast.
- Review the Mobile Banking User Guide or follow the steps below.
- Just log on to your NetTeller Online Banking Account
- Select "OPTIONS" in the menu.
- Select "Mobile Settings".
- Setup your mobile access through the “Web Mobile Settings” Tab.
You can also setup your phone for text information by selecting the “Text Mobile Settings” Tab.*
Please follow these simple tips for maintaining your banking security while using your mobile devices.
*Most web-enabled phones can be used with our mobile banking system. Your cell phone provider may charge additional fees for Web access or text messages. Southern Bank of Tennessee is not responsible for charges incurred from your cell phone provider.
** Please review the Mobile Addendum for NetTeller for information on this service and limit restrictions.
***Bill payment feature is not available through the text message option.